Header

Background

Monday, August 27, 2012

Abby and Ryan- a wedding story

The following pictures are from the beautiful wedding of Abby and Ryan Leiphart. I took a ridiculous amount of photos and only could post a small amount. I tried to pick the best pictures that focused on the beautiful bride and handsome groom that told the story of their fairytale on 8-3-12.




















The groom's first look at his gorgeous bride




























gotta love the first dance..so romantic

and the first dance saga begins...































1 comment:

  1. Oh my! These pictures are beautiful. This reminds me of my wedding time. It was in one of the LA event venues five years ago. My best friend was my photographer and she captured all the moments very beautifully. This is a wonderful post and I must share it with her.

    ReplyDelete